ESEM Best EM Educator Award
The objective of ESEM Best EM Educator Award is to acknowledge emergency physicians with outstanding contributions towards Education in Emergency Medicine.
The Nominator can nominate the candidate by following the below steps:
- The Nominator should be an ESEM Member. (How to become an ESEM Member?)
- The Nominator should fill the online Application form with letter of support highlighting the candidate’s contribution:
- Towards EM Community.
- Towards Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine.
Candidate who would like to get nominated may approach an ESEM Member Nominator to follow the same process.
- Current ESEM member.
- Board certified in emergency medicine.
- Practicing clinically in the UAE.
- More than 5 years since the completion of EM training.
- The Nomination online application form along with the letters of support needs to be submitted by 15 October 2023.
- The Award Committee will review and evaluate the nominations.
- The final decision would be conveyed to the award recipient by 09 November 2023.
- The recipient of this award will be acknowledged at the Closing Ceremony of ESEM23 Scientific Conference - 09 December 2023.
- The winner will receive a plaque, recognition of his/her contributions in ESEM publications and social media platforms.