ESEM Best EM Nurse Award
The aim of ESEM Best EM Nurse Award is to acknowledge emergency medicine nurse with outstanding contribution to patient care and towards emergency medicine community.
The Nominator can nominate the candidate by following the below steps:
- The Nominator should be an ESEM Member. (How to become an ESEM Member?)
- The Nominator should fill the online Application form with letter of support highlighting the candidate’s contribution:
- Towards EM Community.
- Towards Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine.
Candidate who would like to get nominated may approach an ESEM Member Nominator to follow the same process.
- Currently practicing clinically in the UAE.
- More than 5 years’ experience in the emergency department.
- The Nomination online application form along with the letters of support needs to be submitted by 15 October 2023.
- The Award Committee will review and evaluate the nominations.
- The final decision would be conveyed to the award recipient by 09 November 2023.
- The recipient of this award will be acknowledged at the Closing Ceremony of ESEM23 Scientific Conference - 09 December 2023.
- The winner will receive a plaque, recognition of his/her contributions in ESEM publications and social media platforms.