ESEM Best EM Resident Award
The aim of ESEM Best EM Resident Award is to acknowledge emergency medicine residents who excel in humanism/professionalism, leadership/service to medical organizations, community service, research, and academic excellence.
The Nominator can nominate the candidate by following the below steps:
- The Nominator should be an ESEM Member. (How to become an ESEM Member?)
- The Nominator should fill the online Application form with letter of support highlighting the candidate’s contribution:
- Towards EM Community.
- Towards Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine.
Candidate who would like to get nominated may approach an ESEM Member Nominator to follow the same process.
- Current Emirates Collaboration for Residents in Emergency Medicine (ECREM) member.
- Currently enrolled in a residency program in the UAE.
- The Nomination online application form along with the letters of support needs to be submitted by 15 October 2023.
- The Award Committee will review and evaluate the nominations.
- The final decision would be conveyed to the award recipient by 09 November 2023.
- The recipient of this award will be acknowledged at the Closing Ceremony of ESEM23 Scientific Conference - 09 December 2023.
- The winner will receive a plaque, recognition of his/her contributions in ESEM publications and social media platforms.